LST advises in numerous areas of IT-Law, be it complex IT-projects or individual IT-relevant legal questions. LST acts for providers of IT-services as well as for users.
Inter alia, the following areas are covered:
• Development and implementation of software and hardware
• It-Outsourcing or -insourcing
• Migration of IT-Infrastructure
• Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Intellectual property rights in the area of IT-services (e.g. copyright, naming rights, domain rights)
• Drafting individual agreements and General Terms with references to commercial terms (e.g. distribution agreements)
• Law of communication networks and services
• Public Tendering of IT-services (incl. e-government)
A main field of LST’s activities concerns Data Protection Laws and security of Information Technology.