Copyright and media law are a core area of LST’s legal services. Clients include prominent media enterprises and as well as creative individuals.
LST extensively advises, in particular, in the following areas:
• Copyrights including the rights of collection societies
• Ancillary copyrights
• Copyright contract law
• International copyright treaties
• Publishing law including law of music publishers
• Broadcasting law
• Unfair competition and advertising law related to copyright and media law, title protection
• Laws of media services, teleservices and telecommunication services
• Entertainment, cultural events; funding and promotion of cultural affairs.
A particular emphasis of LST’s services lies in press and media coverage law. In this sector, LST mainly acts for publishers, broadcasters and media service providers.