LST represents clients in disputes with third parties, always aiming for a commercially efficient solution which can often be reached though out-of-court dispute resolution methods, one of which is (international) arbitration.
In such proceedings, arbitrator appointments are also welcomed, in particular related to machinery and industrial plants business, infrastructure projects, trade activities and sports law.
Specific knowledge and experience is available within the rules of numerous arbitration organisations, like:
• ICC – International Chamber of Commerce
• DIS – Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V.
• CAS Tribunal Arbitral du Sport / Court of Arbitration for Sport
• SIAC – Singapore International Arbitration Centre
• KLRAC – Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre of Arbitration
• SCC – Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
• KCAB – Korean Commercial Arbitration Board
• CRCIA Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration